Health Savings Account (HSA)
Now you can ensure your physical and financial health while reducing your tax payments! A Health Savings Account lets you contribute tax-free funds straight from your paycheck, which you can use for qualified medical expenses.
Because you own the HSA, your funds roll over year-to-year, and the account goes with you even if you change jobs. Prepare to cover the growing cost of health care by opening this important account today.
- Prepare for your family's medical expenses
- No setup fees
- Contributions are tax-free*
- Interest grows tax-free
- Withdrawals are tax-free when used for qualified medical expenses**
- Funds roll over year-to-year automatically
- Easy withdrawal access by check, debit, online, or teller
- Contribution limits set by the IRS
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free monthly eStatements with check images
- Free debit card
- Free telephone banking
- $50 minimum opening deposit
- Low Monthly Fee***
*If contributions are made after income was taxed, the amount deposited is tax deductible.
**Withdrawals for non-qualified medical expenses are subject to income tax and a 20% IRS penalty. The 20% IRS penalty is waived for persons 65 and over or who have become disabled.
***$1.95 monthly fee with eStatements. Additional $2 monthly fee for a paper statement. Monthly fee is waived when you maintain a minimum daily balance of $3,000.